Monday 7 November 2011

Lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are


Sorry that I’ve been away for so long.

It’s been a tough few months with the death of one of my parents. Obviously this is tragic, but sometimes grappling with doubts and grief and the questions of why, can produce insights into depths that I didn’t know existed.

In the next few weeks I will endeavour to put some of the products of the first six months or so of grappling with these things. I don't know that they'll be profound, but I hope that through it you’ll get a glimpse of my heart in the moments where it gets a glimpse of deep emotions and higher thoughts.

It’s already produced two new songs, with a number of other bits of poetry, and doubtlessly other things are brewing. But before that, in the next day or so, I’d like to offer some notes on a really interesting seminar I went to on the interweaving of world-views and creativity.

Watch this space…

No comments:

Post a Comment